J562899Field Based Pharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experiance Dependant Full Time14/09/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
External Supply Manager We are currently looking for an External Supply Manager to join a leading company based in the London area. As the External Supply Manager, you will b... View Job
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
Senior Demand Planner We are currently looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Demand Planner you will... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Supply Planner you will be responsible for the Supply Planning and Review process as part of the global S&OP process. You will also be supporting the company to improve forecasting and demand processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Supply Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Supply Planner you will develop the inventory policy and establish the parameters for each product whilst considering the wider product group strategy.
2. You will provide the replenishment forecast to suppliers and work closely with the demand planners in adjusting these inventory plans to align with the strategy.
3. You will support the Global S&OP strategy by continuously improving the supply planning and review process.
4. As the Senior Supply Planner you will be supporting the process of continuous improvement with the aim to reduce cost, improve quality and increase efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Supply Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain related discipline or equivalent and a proven industry experience in working within Supply planning.
2. Proven industry experience in working within Supply planning with multiple end customers in a manufacturing environment ie - GxP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ERP systems ie - infor and oracle. The development of an S&OP process maturity is also desired.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.