J4564CambridgeshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time17/10/2017Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Medicinal Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Medicinal Chemist to join a Market Leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Organic Development Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Organic Development Chemist to join a leading Pharma Services company based in the Northumbe... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As t... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Synthetic Chemist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for the overall design and synthesis of small molecule reagents for the use in biopharmaceutical development programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the design and synthesis of small molecule reagents.
2. You will be responsible for purification experiments using a variety of Chromatographic techniques on small and large scale.
3. You will be responsible for the critical analysis of all generated data, making sure that this is at the quality expected within the organisation.
4. You will be required work cross functionally across all teams within the business and aid in the development of experimental processes and protocols.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Organic Chemistry focussed discipline or extensive experience working within an Organic Synthesis laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience within the Organic Synthesis of Small molecules using modern organic synthesis techniques is essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Chromatographic and Crystallisation techniques is essential