Job Reference: J5631966
Updated On: 31/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading Specialist Chemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be responsible for the development and execution of organic and/or polymer synthetic routing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will focus on developing and applying organic and/or polymer synthetic capabilities to design, synthesis and analyse novel compounds.
2. You will help to design future fuel and lubricant products.
3. As the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be tasked with accurately interpreting technical information, manipulate data and maintain comprehensive records of laboratory records.
4. You will support the team in all aspects of synthetic organic chemistry, ensuring all safety standards are adhered to.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Organic Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the design and execution of Synthetic Organic routing.
Key Words: Organic / Chemistry / Chemist / Polymer / Petrochemical / Fuel / Synthesis
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Medicinal Chemist
Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply