J562707CannockIS&T Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - dependent on experience Full Time15/08/2018IT IT - Development IT - Infrastructure IT - Support / Helpdesk IT Network Engineer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Desktop Support Analyst We are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Desktop Sup... View Job
IT 1st Line Support Analyst We are currently looking for a 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Southampton/Winchester area. As the 1st Line IT Supp... View Job
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Communications Analyst to join a global company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the Senior Technical Communications Analyst you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Technical Communications Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Technical Communications Analyst, you will proactively manage UK and Ireland Network systems ensuring the security and integrity of data held within and that capacity is appropriate for the needs of the business.
2. You will engage in a process of continuous monitoring and measuring to identify areas of strength and opportunities for development and report recommendations for improvement to the Infrastructure Principle.
3. As the Senior Technical Communications Analyst you will assist in the development of departmental processes, maintaining and improving on the ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL levels of quality already achieved.
4. You will develop and implement measures for the proactive and reactive monitoring of services and to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions for their remediation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technical Communications Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be qualified in ITIL Foundation along with CCNA and CCNP.
2. Proven industry experience in working with network technologies with three years of 3rd line support of IT networking and knowledge of Cisco routers and Cisco switches.
3. It would also be an advantage if you have worked with AWS, Azure, Checkpoint / FortiNet Firewall and F5 load balancing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.