J56401CambridgeshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£27,000 to £32,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time10/07/2018Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioassay Specialist We are currently looking for a Bioassay Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the Bioassay Specialist y... View Job
Scientist / Senior Scientist Are you an experienced Scientist or Senior Scientist who is looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for scientists to join a l... View Job
Account Manager - Biotechnology We are currently looking for an Account Manager Biotechnology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to become a Senior Technical Reviewer with a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Technical Reviewer you will be responsible for working within the protein analytics team conducting technical reviews of analytical tests to support cell culture development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Technical Reviewer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in assay write ups and review assays performed by Analytical Scientist's such as, HPLC, ELISA, AKTA, MEA and qPCR.
2. Checking issues affecting assays related to interpretation of data, calculation, transcription errors or SOP deviations will be among your duties. You will also track these errors and write reports on trends.
3. Providing feedback to Scientists on the outcome of checking on a daily basis and training staff to reinforce the best practices will be involved in your role as the Senior Technical Reviewer.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technical Reviewer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biochemistry is essential to your application.
2. Extensive industry experience working within a GMP laboratory and working on analytical assays such as ELISA, HPLC and CE-SDS is essential to your application
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data analysis and investigations of analytical assays or report writing is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.