J5166HertfordshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time16/02/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Senior Electrical Technician Senior Electrical TechnicianSalary:£31,000.00 - £36,000.00 + £6,164 shift allowance An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Elec... View Job
Facilities Engineer Facilities EngineerShift Allowance & Overtime available An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Life Scien... View Job
Senior Technician - Water Systems £45,000 + £4,427 Shift Allowance - Double days
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Technician with extensive experience fault finding and carrying out continuous improvement on water systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire.
As the Senior Technician Water Systems you will have extensive experience working on all water systems in a manufacturing environment previously (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG). You will have been exposed to some of if not all of the following to be considered for the Senior Technician Water Systems position: Purified Water Plants, Water for Injection, Reverse Osmosis, De-ionisation, Cooling water/towers
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Technician Water - Site Engineering will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working on the entire manufacturing sites water systems you will need strong fault finding skills and route cause analysis of any failures to the water systems
2. Carry out routine maintenance engineering on all water systems linked to the manufacturing areas as well as being reactive to any breakdowns.
3. As Senior Technician you will deputise for the maintenance supervisor when needed as well as assist in the delivery of Site Engineering team objectives.
4. Coach team members on any technical or practical matters when needed
5. Drive continuous improvement on all things water systems within the manufacturing environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technician Water Systems we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience working on Water Systems in a manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Food)
2. Relevant qualifications or demonstrable experience in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical / Electrical)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working on Purified Water Plants, Water for Injection, Reverse Osmosis, Continuous De-ionisation Unites, Cooling water, Cooling towers, Waster Water Treatment, Plant Steam Boilers, Pure Steam generation
Key Words: Engineer | Technician | Water Systems | Pharmaceutical | Food | FMCG | Manufacturing | Mechanical | Electrical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.