Job Reference: J5635317
Updated On: 02/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Technician you will be responsible for working in a mutli disciplinary team as a Senior Technician. You should have a desire to provide excellent customer service through expert scientific input to individual projects whilst troubleshooting issues and implementing new efficiencies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Technician you will have practical experience of working with UPLC-MS instrumentation. As well as the ability to rapidly learn new processing and vendor software to maximize impact.
2. You will use your passion for science and technology by demonstrating expertise of delivering analytical UPLC-MS support to drug discovery projects alongside the willingness to innovate.
3. As the Senior Technician you will be dedicated to partnering with our clients to develop quality candidate molecules
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working with UPLC-MS instrumentation, Good theoretical knowledge and lab experience in analysis of UPLC Chromatograms.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GLP Pharmaceutical Laboratory.
Key Words: Technician, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, GLP, UPLC, UPLC-MS, Cambridge, Essex, Scientist, Chemistry, Analytical
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Team Leader
Kent | £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a small team of analysts overs...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply