J56362OxfordshireFMCG/Food CRO/CMO Science Permanent£40,000 to £70,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time02/07/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Section Manager - Organic Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Manager - Organic Chemistry to join a growing environmental and life sciences company based in the Manchester a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technologist - Organic Chemistry to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technologist - Organic Chemistry you will be responsible for design and synthesis of next generation materials for the lubricant additive business. There are also opportunities to influence multiple interfaces (Lubes Science project teams focused on performance differentiation, Innovation, Manufacturing Technology, external outsourcing and Safety).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technologist - Organic Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technologist you will Provide design solutions to a variety of programs to enable lube science teams to prove or disprove the working hypothesis.
2.As the Technologist you will be required to deliver robust routing scouting to deliver materials in a time efficient manner. As well as research scale-up 10g to 10Kg with support from chemical engineer.
3. You will supervise, develop & coach laboratory based chemists as well as developing external outsourcing relationships.
4. As the Technologist you will influence lab set-up & equipment to support the synthesis needs of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technologist - Organic Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Organic Chemistry or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of delivering materials to aggressive timescales within a research & development environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with design and synthesis of next generation materials for lubricant additives, as well as scale-up from 10g to 10Kg.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.