Job Reference: J5636886
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Senior Tester to join a leading Life Science orgainsation to support their ongoing digital transformation. As the Senior Tester, you will be responsible for working autonomously with developers and business users in order to create bespoke test plans that meet the acceptance criteria for a number of exciting web applications. The client is happy for this to be a remote based role and they have sites across the UK.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Tester will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the quality assurance and testing of multiple web applications by liaising with business users such as project teams and product owners in order to define test strategies.
2. You will be able to understand business requirements and user stories to ensure that the final deployed functionality meets the acceptance criteria set out by business users.
3. As the Senior Tester you will be responsible for managing a team of Test Engineers within a complex environment and delivering products within a set out time frame.
4. You will be responsible for the sourcing of test data, execution of system testing along with the documentation of test cases, ensuring defects in release are reported adequately.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Tester we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have strong manual and automation test experience, having proven industry experience creating test plans in Microsoft Azure Devops.
2. Proven industry experience leading a team in an agile environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience implementing API testing, web application testing and experience using a bug-tracking tool such as JIRA.
Key Words: Test Engineer, Senior Tester, Automation, Manual, QA Tester
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences
Skills: IS&T - Automation, IS&T - Testing, IS&T - Dev Ops, IT Pharma - Software - Agile, IT Pharma - Software - Test, IT Pharma - Software - Scrum, IT Pharma - Software - Web