Senior Study Manager - Toxicology We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Suffolk area. A... View Job
Senior Study Manager - Toxicology We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire ... View Job
Study Manager - Environmental Fate We are currently looking for a Study Manager - Environmental Fate to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager - E... View Job
A unique position has become available for a Senior Toxicologist specialising in drug safety assessments to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Toxicologist you will use your experience in the field of Regulatory Toxicology to advise on studies for safety assessment of drugs, agrochemicals and/or industrial chemicals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Toxicologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Will advise clients on the design of toxicology studies, problem solve, interpret results and report content and overall quality.
2. Act as Study Director on studies as appropriate and provide advice and guidance to Study Management in the design and conduct of studies, the interpretation of data, decision making as results obtained affect the progress of studies and the writing of reports.
3. You will maintain and develop further scientific expertise in regulatory toxicology.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Toxicologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology etc.) in addition to industry experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
2. Proven industry experience in as a Study Director is desirable but evidence of managing toxicology projects is also appropriate.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pre-clinical, non-pharmaceutical drug safety assessment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.