Job Reference: J5632835
Updated On: 26/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Validation Officer
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. As the Validation Officer CSV you will be responsible for performing qualification, validation and engineering activities in a GxP (GMP / GLP) environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Validation Officer CSV will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Computer Systems Validation Officer you will be performing your activities in a GxP environment in close contact with the GMP QC Lab and GLP Lab.
2. The Computer Systems Validation Officer will write, review and finalize validation documentation for new and existing lab equipment and computerised systems in the GxP environment.
3. As the Computer Systems Validation Officer you will optimize and maintain operational procedures in validation, calibration and the life cycle of systems based on regulations and guidance documents.
4. The Computer Systems Validation Officer will interact with internal and external suppliers in function of design, validation, implementation, maintenance and calibration of systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Officer CSV we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant field of sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation in a Pharmaceutical Environment
Key Words: Validation Specialist / Validation Engineer / Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / GMP / MHRA / HVAC / Biologic / Manufacturing / FDA / Serialisation / Laboratory Systems / Control Systems / Pharmaceutical / cGMP / Computer Systems / CSV / GxP / Validation Officer
Other jobs with similar skills
CSV Validation Specialist
Wiltshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a CSV Validation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the CSV Validation Specialist you will be responsible for or performin...Science
View & Apply
Senior CSV Engineer
Belfast | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior CSV Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke va...Science
View & Apply