Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager... View Job
Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the Validation Specialist you will... View Job
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Site Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Site Validati... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will be responsible for generating and executing validation protocols and reports in line with cGMP, industry best practice and the organisations policies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of validation project plans, protocols and reports and the planning and managing delivery of validation projects and procedures to meet current GMP regulations and guidelines, industry best practice and company policy.
2. You will process and manage quality records including change control, deviations and CAPA.
3. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will act as a subject matter expert (SME), and will be required to take lead in projects relating to key subject areas.
4. You will plan all work with and report progress to the validation scheduler, line manager and internal customer to ensure validation activities are aligned with other departments areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline or extensive experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical environments.
2. Proven industry experience in any of the following validation subject areas; Computer System Validation, Facilities and Utilities Validation or cleaning Validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation principles and practices, risk based approach, quality systems, change control, deviations and CAPAs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.