Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be respo... View Job
Cleaning Validation Technologist An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area has become availab... View Job
Technical Expert - Assay Validation We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
An exciting opportunity as a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will be responsible for the timely execution of validation projects in line with cGMP and regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will prepare and execute validation and re-validation protocols for a range of production, laboratory equipment, quality systems, facilities and utilities, in accordance to the site validation master plan (VMP).
2. You will perform periodic reviews on equipment and systems.
3. You will support the site in maintaining it's compliance objectives through timely closure of CAPA, Deviations and Change control tasks.
4. You will ensure all activities are carried out in a safe manner and comply with site Safety standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in managing or implementing validation life-cycle projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with pharmaceutical quality systems, change control, deviations, CAPAs.
4. Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations; fermentation, purification and controlled storage.
Key Words: Validation | Facilities | Utilities | Equipment | CAPA | Change Control | Deviations | Quality Systems | VMP | Projects | IQ | OQ | PQ DQ | URS | Pharmaceutical | Laboratory | Manufacturing |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.