J5593CambridgePharmaceutical Permanent£21,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time11/05/2018Clinical Data Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Clinical Trials Associate We are currently looking for a full time, office based Senior Clinical Trials Associate to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the O... View Job
Clinical Trials Associate We are currently looking for a Clinical Trials Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Clinical T... View Job
Clinical Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Analyst to join a leading company pharmaceutical company based in Stockley Park, Middlesex. You will be m... View Job
We are currently looking for a Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst (STC) to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst (STC) you will be supporting the company with its Serialisation project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst, you will be responsible for data entry and validation of operational and process data into key systems allowing production to take place.
2. Your Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst responsibilities will include the collection, analysis, verification and checking of data, following Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and Quality Standards.
3. You will be working with the project members and taking on the various data administration elements as required. This will be focused around Manufacturing Batch data and ensuring the entry of correct data in a timely manner. For example, Master Data, Planning and Production Data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Serialisation Data Administrator/Analyst (STC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working in Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)/Pharmaceutical environments and had exposure to data entry, systems administration and systems support.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with systems within a Corporate Application e.g. Oracle, SAP.
Key Words: Data Administration / Data Entry / Systems Administration / Systems Support / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Batch Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.