Job Reference: J5633730
Updated On: 03/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAccountable for the effective identification, investigation and resolution of alerts from scanned pharmaceutical product primarily across 28 European countries. Issues and queries relating to the decommissioning of serialised packs at any point in the supply chain.
Key Duties and Responsibilities• Monitor incoming daily alerts in Tracelink via European wide system (EUHub) which come from national verification systems.
• Manage Issues and queries on a daily basis related to serialised product which arise from manufacturing sites, Contract Manufacturers (CMO’s), 3PL’s/distributors, marketplace (Regulatory/Quality), Pharmacies and/or National authorities
• Gather and record all available information immediately available from direct access to related data and deduce resolution and fixes.
• Assess if there is enough info available to make judgement on cause of alert. If not, contact SMEs in order to obtain required information and update Alert details
• Triage on alert at high level to decide how to progress and fix
• Manage and co-ordination of resolution of alerts through to completion
• Raise and follow up on CAPA as an outcome of an issue/alert/query
• Keep a record of all actions, decisions and progress for all alerts
• Maintain up to date metrics on all alerts
• Report on status of alert resolution at relevant management meetings (weekly/monthly reporting)
• Assist in the design and implementation of the long-term process to manage alerts from any source (IT systems, distributor, CMO, site, market)
• Support the Master Data Team with data updates when relevant
• Attend regular webinars hosted by serialisation suppliers and national medicines organisations on latest trends in changes in track and trace/serialisation landscape.
• Role initially may be a secondment or fixed term contract, with intention to make the role permanent as the new serialisation/track and trace function becomes embedded in the organisation.
Role Requirements• Quick learner, able to use multiple IT systems with minimum guidance
• Trouble-shooter with tenacity to see issues through
• Proficient in data analysis and reporting, using pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel or similar data/BI tools
• Able to work on own initiative
• Advanced problem-solving skills such as researching into new areas
• Methodical/ logical thinker
• Clear communicator, written and verbally
• Able to multitask
• Able to document processes and improvements
• Proficient user in other MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word and Project)
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving prog...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Training Coordinator / Specialist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 6 months. As the Training Coordinator you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply