J4573BerkshireMedical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Car + Bonus + Pension + MedicalFull Time12/10/2017Engineering Engineering – Field Service Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Automation Engineer to join a world class Process, Packaging and Control organisation providing en... View Job
We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thur... View Job
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in Goo... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Service Engineer to join a leading Diagnostics business. This role is part of a team covering all of UK and Ireland and will specifically focus on customers based in Bristol, Reading, Portsmouth, Swindon, Oxford and London. The successful candidate will ideally be based along the along the M4 /M40 Corridor.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Service Engineer - Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out repairs, maintenance and installation of life science and diagnostic instrumentation and their accessories. Provide on-site user training on defined product groups. Organise routine maintenance allocated on a monthly basis.
2. Ensure that all documentation, circuit diagrams, Service Data Bulletins and Manuals are of the correct revision to undertake service on specific instrument types. Maintain ancillary documentation e.g. Safety Manual, Procedures Manual to the highest standard with regular reviewing of manuals provided in accordance with the Quality Management System.
3. Maintain personal service spares issued and inventory records to the highest standard. Ensure that all anomalies are quickly and effectively reported and resolved.
4. Ensure that all tools and test equipment is adequate to perform service required, and that all test equipment issued is calibrated at the times specified.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Service Engineer - Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications within Electronic Engineering, such as an HNC, HND or equivalent.
2. Proven experience in Electronics, preferably gained in a high technology service environment, together with an understanding of scientific analytical and clinical instrument applications.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with liquid handling equipment, diagnostic equipment and other analytical instrumentation within the Life Science industry is essential.
Key Words: Service Engineer | Diagnostic | Electronics Engineer | Life Science | Liquid Handling | Analytical | Instrumentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.