J5630802TwickenhamIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time21/01/2019IT – Automation IT - Development IT – Consultant IT - Analyst IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development IT - eCommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Testing Consultant We are currently looking for a Testing Consultant to join a leading Software Solutions company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. KEY DUTIES ... View Job
Software Engineer We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a leading software company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. The company provide in... View Job
IT Operations Engineer We are currently looking for a IT Operations Engineer to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Engineer you wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Application Support Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Twickenham area of London. As the SharePoint Application Engineer you will be responsible for implementation of new application developments, including defined projects where assigned. To assist in the migration tasks and handle SharePoint administration jobs when required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SharePoint Developer will be to work alongside the SharePoint Applications Systems Manager to develop, enhance and support the SharePoint applications for over 2000 users. The key responsibilities are:
1. The SharePoint engineer will Migrating SharePoint applications SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2016 and any supported 3rd party products.
2. The job will develop SharePoint add-in/web parts to enhance the applications on both client and server side supporting changes in the existing implemented automation process and development of new workflow process.
3. The engineer will provide enhancements & support to the company Intranet and automate business processes/ designer workflows.
4. Provide third level support of any related issues and enquiries and handle the SharePoint basic admin activities at the server level.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SharePoint Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science subject
2. Proven industry experience in SharePoint 2010 and 2016, knowledge of CSOM, REST, SharePoint Framework and PowerShell.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with C# & Java Script
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.