Job Reference: J5634400
Updated On: 02/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordhsire area. As the Sharepoint Developer you will be responsible for design, specification, development, security and operation of Microsoft Power and SharePoint Applications.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sharepoint Developer you will cover all aspects of the software development lifecyle and you will .liase with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the customer through robust specifications before developing high quality applications and intranet sites to meet those needs. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will help develop applications and workflows using Power Apps, Microsoft Forms, Power Automate and Logic Apps to meet business needs.
2. The Applications developer will develop and maintain the SharePoint based intranet, ensuring that contributors are trained in the uploading of content.
3. The Sharepoint developer will focus on software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
4. The role will work cross functionally between the Business Applications (ERP & Life Sciences) and Data team when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Applications Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent commercial experience
2. MOSS or WSS certification is higly desireable
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power Automate
Key Words: Business Applications Development Sharepoint MOSS WSS Power Automate
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
IoT Solutions Engineer
London, Greater London | £37,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in London. As the Solutions Engineer you will join a team focused to contributing to the continuous deve...Science
View & Apply
QMS Process Specialist
Uxbridge | £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS p...Science
View & Apply
Digital Transformation Manager
London, Greater London | £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Watford area. Reporting into the Regional Manager, the role will be responsi...Science
View & Apply