Job Reference: J5636359
Updated On: 11/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join a environmental company based in England with an option of working from home. As the SharePoint Developer you will be responsible for the design and build of new SharePoint sites to meet the varied requirements of different customers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SharePoint Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, build and support systems based on the Office 365 suite. Including use of technologies based on the O365 power platform
2. Provide a clear breakdown of licensing charges for any solutions designed pre-implementation.
3. Create permissions structures for new implementations and ensure that the security of O365 and SharePoint solutions are maintained through the granting of permissions. Advise users how to access the systems and apply permissions
4. Develop requirements collated by the in-house IT group from users groups or area owners to create specific solutions or page designs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SharePoint Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience of supporting SharePoint tenancies, SharePoint site creation and SharePoint site migration
2. Ability to create and support SharePoint sites.
3. Experience in supporting Office 365 applications and an understanding of their relationships to each other.
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Commucations Manager
Surrey | £490 per day
We are currently looking for a Digital Communications Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals company based in the Surrey area. As the Digital Communications Manager you will be responsible for desi...Science
View & Apply
Addlestone | £400 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a Change Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based remotely. As the Change Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of business change, training and c...Science
View & Apply
Research Leader - Computational Chemistry
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply