J563002HertfordshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time28/09/2018Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Project Engineer HRS are currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the North Wales area. As the Lead Project Engineer you will b... View Job
SHE Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a SHE Co-ordinator to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the SHE Co-ordinator yo... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
We are currently looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the SHEQ Coordinator you will be responsible taking ownership and driving safety, health, environmental and quality initiatives across the site. This will include providing Health and Safety support to site staff, running risk assessments, and engaging with teams company wide to promote everything Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SHEQ Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Promote a positive safety, health and environmental culture by working with key groups across the business, running campaigns and driving new initiatives ensuring quality standards are met.
2. Actively engage and identify SHEQ needs by undertaking risk assessments, method statements, audits as well as using data to spot trends compile information and take appropriate actions
3. Work closely with key groups across the site to help raise awareness and control exposures to any risks or hazards across the site.
4. Ensure all SHEQ work undertaken is executed in compliance with company, legal and any regulatory standards that need to be adhered to. Also ensure all audits, reports and incident data is clearly communicated to the SHEQ Manager
5. Take part in the training and coaching of staff in SHEQ related areas and competencies as well as supporting operational teams to ensure safe performance standards are met
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SHEQ Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Preferably a relevant degree in a scientific or technical based subject although not essential.
2. Formal training / qualifications in NEBOSH, IOSH, Health & Safety Management highly desirable
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment would be preferred - Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Chemical, Medical Device, Food, FMCG, Manufacturing etc
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in a role focussed on Safety, Healthy, Environmental and Quality as well as taking part / leading new initiatives, engaging staff and improving SHE culture/awareness.
Key Words: | SHEQ | HSE | Safety | Health | Environmental | HSE Co-ordinator | SHE Co-ordinator | NEBOSH | IOSH | Health & Safety Management | Risk Assessment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.