Senior QC Analyst
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analy... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:As th... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will be r... View Job
We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Shift Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing and monitoring analytical duties relating to the QC shift operation within the GMP manufacturing plant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Shift Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide GMP analytical support to the GMP Manufacturing Plant facility; including testing of raw materials, analysis of samples (in-process, APO and cleaning) and swabbing of pilot plant equipment.
2. Perform analytical duties right-first-time in order to complete work within budgeted resource time; using a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, NMR, IR and UV, amongst others.
3. Retain an up to date knowledge of analytical techniques and equipment; ensuring it remains in calibration and the lab remains in an audit-ready state. Assisting in identifying alternative test methods and equipment to improve efficiency.
4. Prepare and review data and documents; ensuring that any unplanned deviations (UPDs) are kept to a minimum, as well as allocating CAPAs and identifying OOS results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Shift Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline; such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar; with proven analytical experience in industry either pharmaceutical or fine chemicals.
2. Experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP environment; with a working knowledge of HPLC, GC, NMR, IR, KF etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation, as well as COSHH would be advantageous.
Key Words: Analytical Chemist / Shift / Analytical / Chemistry / GMP / QC / Analysis / HPLC / GC / Pharmaceutical / Fine Chemicals / Drug Substance / Drug Product / Quality Control / Pilot Plant / Manufacture / Method Development / Method Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.