Job Reference: J5633941
Updated On: 02/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for several Shift Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Shift Engineer you will work on a shift system running 24/7 (12-hour days / 12-hour nights), consisting of two days, two night and four days off.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Shift Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute planned and preventive maintenance across the site within defined tolerances. Maintain ownership of planned and corrective work through to completion. Involvement in reliability processes such as RCM, RCA and FMEA.
2. Maintain high levels of plant room/workshop ownership. Ownership of key equipment and site sub-systems as required, ensuring a thorough understanding and expertise of the allocated equipment / system.
3. Ensure Quality process is followed through to completion when dealing with Site Quality Process and all activities and documentation is fully compliant with cGMP and maintained in an inspection-ready condition
4. Complete all necessary documentation regarding maintenance activities, including highlighting errors or bad practices and making suggestions for improvements either to systems or equipment, and take ownership for progressing required documentation (e.g. Change Controls, Validation documents, etc) through to completion, in line with Company procedures.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Shift Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant technical qualification in an Engineering discipline such as HND, BTEC or HNC. Relevant engineering discipline, preferably Automation, Process Control, Mechanical, Electrical or Plant Engineering with lean six sigma green belt and GMP experience. The ideal candidate will be fully multi-skilled with qualification and experience in mechanical, electrical and control systems.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is essential. A thorough understanding of GMP compliance is essential.
Key Words: Engineer | Technician | Multi-skilled | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Maintenance
Other jobs with similar skills
Equipment Engineering Technician
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Equipment Engineering Technician to join a leading Biotech organisation based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Equipment Engineering Technician you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Asset Engineer to join a world renowned biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Asset Engineer you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply