Senior QC Analyst
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analy... View Job
Process Development Chemist
We are currently looking for a Process Development Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process De... View Job
Analytical Compliance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Shift Plant Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Shift Plant Chemist you will be responsible for acting as the process scale up expert for your shift to aid the transfer of chemical processes from the laboratory into the GMP manufacturing plant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Shift Plant Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Take ownership for laboratory process scale up; including regular updates to plant management, equipment selection and set up, provide training to other team members, and represent operations, amongst other duties.
2. Compile manufacturing directions and special instructions, amongst other documentation which may be required; retaining competence in the operation of all plant process equipment, utilities and equipment set up.
3. Recommend effective cleaning methods for plant equipment, and requisite raw materials in good time prior to manufacture to avoid delays.
4. Carry out Safety Event reporting with respect to any incidents and completing CAPAs for deviations associated with the GMP Manufacturing Plant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Shift Plant Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline; with proven industry experience in process chemistry safe scale up, and familiarisation of complex process development and scale up projects.
2. Excellent working knowledge of analytical techniques, including HPLC and NMR; and a working knowledge and practical experience with GMP regulatory aspects and pharmaceutical regulations.
3. It would be desirable to have experience of late stage validation projects, pre-approval inspections and experience in the chemistry commercial environment.
Key Words: Plant / Chemist / Scientist / Scale-up / Manufacturing / Process Development / Chemistry / Production / API / Chemicals / GMP / Operations / Experiment / Studies / Pharmaceutical / Processes / Transfer / Laboratory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.