Quality Officer II
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Officer II to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As t... View Job
Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
Production Compliance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Compliance Production Support Officer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. A... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Site Documentation Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Site Documentation Manager you will be responsible for owning all site documentation systems, including the Quality Management System and managing the Document Control Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Documentation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and maintain the document control system and related processes, including policies, procedures and IT systems. You will be the subject matter expert for documentation practices on site.
2. As the site documentation manager you will work collaboratively with the IT team to develop and maintain systems related to archiving and approving documentation across the site.
3. Develop and deliver training packages to support work instructions, as well as managing the site documentation team. This will involve managing and implementing a number of key projects.
4. You will take responsibility for all GMP documentation, including manufacturing and technical documents, aligning all documentation with GMP standards and regulatory guidelines. You will implement documentation change control policies and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Documentation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in developing documents and documentation management systems in a GMP environment.
2. Technical expertise in computerised documentation systems combined with technical author skills.
3. A proven track record of project management and design in GMP Documentation processes would be advantageous. Experience with implementing an errors reduction programme would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.