J3676CheshireEngineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time13/03/2017Engineering
Engineering – Electrical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Site Engineering – Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a leading Biotechnology manufacturing company in the Hertfords... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for an Automation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the... View Job
An exciting new opportunity in Essex has become available for an Automation Technician to join a world class Process, Packaging & Control organisation... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Electrical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing company based in the Widnes area. As the Site Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for all electrical systems within a highly regulated chemical manufacturing environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Electrical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The main responsibilities of this role include being the principle duty holder for the site electrical systems, ensuring the design, installation and maintenance of all electrical systems on site including High Voltage and Low Voltage meet current regulations/standards.
2. You will review and approve electrical design for all modifications to electrical systems both internally and externally; coordinating with external bodies as required and providing electrical systems expertise to the site.
3. As the Site Electrical Engineer you will also be responsible for all external electrical contractors on site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Electrical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will hold a nationally recognised qualification in a relevant electrical engineering subject, such as HNC or BEng. This role may also be suitable for a time served apprentice who is looking for the next step in their career.
2. Proven experience working with electrical systems, ideally within the chemical industry oir similar, is essential.
3. You will have knowledge of UK Electrical Health and Safety Legislation and experience of electrical power distribution networks 11kV and 415V.
Key Words: Electrical | Engineer | Technician | Engineering | Chemical | Manufacturing | Production | HV | LV
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.