J4395MerseysidePharmaceutical Biotechnology Engineering Permanent£36,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time07/09/2017Engineering Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Automation Engineer to join a world class Process, Packaging and Control organisation providing en... View Job
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in Goo... View Job
Equipment and Facilities Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment and Facilities Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer - Control & Instrumentation to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Liverpool area. As the Site Engineer - Control & Instrumentation you will be responsible for with Instrument and process control equipment installation, maintenance, calibration and fault finding.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineer - Control & Instrumentation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the Site Engineer will perform both the day to day routine requirements, scheduled and unscheduled PPM (planned preventative maintenance) and/or calibration of equipment, systems, as well as more varied project dependant tasks within a cGMP compliant facility.
2. Ensuring that systems such as HVAC with HEPA filtration, steam boilers, LTHW boilers, compressed air systems and multiple water systems are maintained as per their validated status, thus ensuring compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
3. Maintain a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness, recognising and rectifying unsafe conditions and completing thorough investigations and reports when incidents occur.
4. The job holder will also be expected to be part of an On-Call rota whereby they will be the initial point of contact for the resolution of any Engineering & Facilities issues for 1 week in 4.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineer - Control & Instrumentation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be suitably qualified with an apprenticeship or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline, such as Instrumentation, Controls or Electrical Engineering.
2. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of instrument calibration and maintenance practices. Experience in supporting DCS or PLC & SCADA systems. Conversant with IEE Wiring Regulations and their application in industry.
3. You must have demonstrated experience within a cGMP biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment would be a significant advantage. Experience in cGMP and clean room facilities is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.