An exciting opportunity has just opened up for an Automation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Automation Engineer to join a Leading Life Science Company in Hampshire. The Automation Enginee... View Job
An exciting new opportunity for an Industrialisation Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company in the Wiltshire area has become available. As ... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a leading Biotechnology manufacturing company in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible for managing the continual manufacture of Biological products, by ensuring that planned and reactive maintenance is carried out promptly and to GMP standards. As the Site Engineering Manager you will also be responsible for the Operational Excellence budget for the Maintenance team, and ensure that all engineering work is efficient and effective.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineering - Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the management of the maintenance team, including Development, KPIs and Performance Appraisals.
2. You will develop the Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Strategy to ensure that manufacture of the Biological products is 24/7, and that all work that is carried out is to GMP standards.
3. As the Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the Operational Excellence budget for the Engineering Maintenance team. You will have an active role in reviewing failure history to improve maintenance model.
4. The role does not include a shift pattern, however you will be required to provide technical insight for plant failures where the call out engineer is unable to resolve the problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineering - Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant qualification in a manufacturing related discipline for example Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. The level qualification should be HNC and above, or a Degree.
2. Proven Maintenance or Engineering Management experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with planning Preventative and Predictive maintenance strategies within a GMP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.