Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)203 910 2821 HRS INFORMATION ONLY - KEY HINTS AND TIPS:
1. Is the job title in the advert at least 5 times not including the Key Words section? 2. Does you advert include involved (i.e You will) and not the successful person will? 3. The key duties should have 3 - 4 key points and not 10 bulled points? 4. The requirements should have at least 1 less point then the key duties have? 5. Have you ensure any other search terms for this role are in the job text content?
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician you will be responsible for managing the continual manufacture of products, by ensuring that planned and reactive maintenance is carried out promptly and to GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, calibration, repair and continual development of all equipment and services under the mechanical and electrical scope, keeping to GMP standards.
2. As the Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician you will install, commission and develop complex pharmaceutical equipment as well as carry out autonomous maintenance activities as well.
3. You will make decisions relating to successful Root cause identification, Technical specifications, Operational requirements as well as Maintenance planning and scheduling.
4. . As the Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician you will be required to work on production line machinery including, Filling lines, Packaging lines, Dry Heat sterilisers & autoclaves as well as lead and participate in continuous improvement as a team and individually.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineering Multi-Skilled Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant qualification in a manufacturing related discipline for example Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. The level qualification should be HNC and above, or a Degree.
2. Proven Maintenance or Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical manufacturing or similar industry environments i.e. Food, FMCG.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a cGMP manufacturing environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.