J3859East Riding of YorkshireEngineering PermanentFull Time28/04/2017Engineering
Engineering – Mechanical
Engineering - Head of Engineering
Engineering - Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment Technician to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing engineering so... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in the Goole, East Ridi... View Job
Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Equipment Engineer to join a World Class Process, Packaging & Control organisation providing en... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Speciality Chemical Manufacturing business based East Yorkshire. As the Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible for all site maintenance and asset management systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Fixed cost budget development & execution, engineering standards and compliance.
2. Ensure that company and external engineering standards are achieved across the site, and be an advocate for best-in-practice.
3. Lead the deployment of Lean continuous improvement activities within engineering.
4. The development and delivery of long-term asset life-plans and critical assessment of supporting schemes of examination.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in an Engineering discipline with Chartered Engineer status, or working towards this.
2. Proven experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, where high standards of asset integrity and equipment availability are key.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of pressure systems regulations are a requirement, along with an uncompromising approach to the delivery of statutory compliance across a multi-disciplinary portfolio (mechanical, electrical, control & instrumentation).
4. Demonstrate strong competence in maintenance workflow management, maintenance planning and execution efficiency.
Key Words: Engineering Manager | Engineer | Chemical | Manufacturing | Production | Chartered Engineer | Fine Chemicals | Mechanical Engineer | Management | Leadership
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.