Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
We are currently supporting a fantastic opportunity for a Site Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Site Quality Manager who will lead both the site QA and QC function for a company who are currently investing significantly to their site. This role will report in to the Group Quality Director who works across multiple UK facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Site Quality Manager you will drive and lead the sites quality function and ensure the safety and efficacy of released pharmaceuticals. Your duties will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading and developing the Quality team (QA systems, validation and QC) to achieve targets and aspects of the overall business vision this will also be done through site quality meetings and KPI's.
2. You will have the vision and insight to influence and provide strategic and capital decisions to the Board. As well as managing the overall quality of the product and Quality Management System (QMS) by making sure it is manufactured, tested and released to GMP standard.
3. Provide overall positive expertise and timely direction of customer audits, CAPA's, regulatory expectations and batch reviews. The compliance and lean standards of the site must be upheld as well as full ownership and execution of the Site Validation Master Plan.
4. You will take a lead role in the set up, commissioning and operation of a new QC, development and production facilities and in turn ensuring the companies QMS, and operations are fit for purpose and successfully integrated.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Quality Manager
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline (i.e Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry) who has proven industry experience in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical company successfully leading a quality function. This must involve leading personnel.
2. Those with experience leading a multi-disciplinary work force covering by QA and QC will take priority on application. As will those who have set up new facilities and processes in a GMP set up.
Key Words: Quality Leadership / Senior Quality Manager / Head of QA / Validation / GMP / Lean / Six Sigma / Quality Management System / QMS / Head of Quality / Pharmaceutical QA / MHRA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.