Job Reference: J5635066
Updated On: 11/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Site Quality Manager to join a leading CDMO based in North Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish and develop the Quality department and manage the day to day operational performance of the Quality Department (QA & QC), as well as the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support all Validation and Qualification activities on site, providing guidance and support to other departments; integrating and aligning quality systems across QA.
2. Oversee all QA activities, including; document control, implementation of an EQMS; Microbiology and Analytical functions.
3. Final product release for products manufactured on site.
4. Provide guidance and support to other departments to ensure their compliance to company policies, best practice & GMP.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Quality Manager, I’m looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Scientific discipline (pharmaceutical/pharmacy/biology or chemistry)
2. Proven industry experience leading a Quality team within a CDMO or API business.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment or method validation within a GMP environment.
Key Words: QA Manager, Quality Manager, API, CDMO, Head of Quality, Site Quality Manager, QA, Quality Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Operations Manager
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
I’m currently looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join an established and growing Pharmaceutical GMP business based in Oxfordshire. As the Quality Operations Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior QA Technician
North Yorkshire | £35,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Senior QA Technician/Officer to join a Nutraceutical business based in North Yorkshire. As the Senior QA Technician you will be responsible for the following: Hype...Science
View & Apply