J56363WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time03/07/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Validation An exciting opportunity for a Head of Validation to join a leading company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the Head of Valid... View Job
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation ... View Job
Head of Validation A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Hea... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager you will be responsible for implementing and coordinating the introduction of new equipment into beneficial use and provide technical expertise with respect to the scope of validation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the Equipment validation team with respect to the effective and timely implementation of systems into beneficial use in accordance with the Validation Policy Master Plan and the organisations policies and procedures.
2. You will assess resource requirements and manage direct reports, ensuring satisfactory co-ordination with stake-holders to guarantee timely delivery of systems into benefical use, delivering within budgetary limits, timelines and quality targets.
3. As the Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager You will lead Equipment Validation discussions during audits.
4. You will assess Change control documentation to determine change impact with respect to the validation requirements and report appropriately as well as ensure the timely completion of Deviations and the closure of CAPAs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Small Capital Equipment Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within validation, ideally in a Biotechnology or Bio-pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation Life Cycles, validation of capital equipment such as HVAC, autoclaves etc.
Key Words: Capital Equipment | Validation | Validation Master Plan | VMP | Deviations | CAPA | Change Control | Pharmaceutical | Bio-Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.