Job Reference: J5636506
Updated On: 12/05/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Delivery Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the London area. The company’s solutions allow businesses in highly regulated sectors set-up and manage compliance systems on their software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services. As the Software Delivery Manager you will be responsible for supporting the businesses growth.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe role will coordinate the product development team to be self-organising, flexible and productive during sprints and will ensure that delivery and quality commitments are closely managed and met. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Delivery Manager will help plan and deliver changes, upgrades, and improvements to the platform through coordinated sprints and releases by leading and managing Agile scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
2. As part of the role you will collaborate with the Product Owner and other team members to prioritise and complete new improvements and support tickets with a strong focus on delivering customer value first.
3. The role will manage all administrative aspects of the sprint delivery lifecycle, facilitating best practice, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement taking proactive steps to work with the team and other stakeholders on removing impediments and blockers to ensure successful sprint delivery.
4.The delivery manager will take responsibility for reporting and internal communication and implement away to monitor and measure platform metrics and KPI’s to ensure successful outcomes for our customers, and to help make data-driven decisions when prioritising changes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Delivery Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Business / Mathematical field
2. Proven industry experience in a software delivery role with Scrum techniques and applications
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with agile project management tools such as Jira, AzureDevops and experience with developing KPI’s, metrics, dashboards and other artefacts and reporting on this collateral to senior stakeholders.
Key Words: Software Product Delivery Agile Scrum Project Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Release Manager to join a leading hospitality company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Release Manager you will be assisting with the deployment of new software s...Science
View & Apply
Agile Project Manager
London | £350 - £600 per day
We are currently looking for a Agile Project Manager to join a leading company to be part of one of the largest and most complicated Salesforce implementations in the UK. As the Agile Project Manager ...Science
View & Apply