J4998Isle Of WightIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time12/01/2018IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - Java IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Web Development IT - Software Development - SQL Server IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development IT - Software Development - SQL
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
.NET Developer We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. They are a worldwide verification and backgrou... View Job
Software Programmer with Test We are currently looking for a Software Programmer with Test to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Software Pro... View Job
Systems Developer We are currently looking for a Systems Developer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Systems Developer you will be responsible ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for designing, implementation and testing of software products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing software on Microsoft Operating System platforms using Object Oriented Development techniques and .Net (C#)
3. Demonstrating ability of working on database technology such as SQL Server
4. To communicate effectively with all levels at the company, both externally and internally, and give input on improvements that could be made within the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Applicants must have a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science/ Software Engineering
2. Experience with .NET (C#) and web based applications such Java Script, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net
3. Database experience ideally with SQL Server.
Key Words: Software Engineer / Java Script / .NET / C# / HTML / CSS / SQL / MVC / SQL Server / ASP.NET /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.