J4998SouthamptonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time09/03/2018IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - Java IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Software Development - SQL Server IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Front-End Developer We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join a leading company based in London. As the Front-End Web Developer you will be responsib... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands area. As the Software Developer ... View Job
.Net Technical Lead We are currently looking for a .NET Technical Lead to join a leading company based in London. As the .NET Technical Lead you will be responsible for l... View Job
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for designing, implementation and testing of software products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing software on Microsoft Operating System platforms using Object Oriented Development techniques and .Net (C#)
3. Demonstrating ability of working on database technology such as SQL Server
4. To communicate effectively with all levels at the company, both externally and internally, and give input on improvements that could be made within the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Applicants must have a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science/ Software Engineering
2. Experience with .NET (C#) and web based applications such Java Script, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net
3. Database experience ideally with SQL Server.
Key Words: Software Engineer / Java Script / .NET / C# / HTML / CSS / SQL / MVC / SQL Server / ASP.NET /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.