J562551FarnboroughIS&T Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time16/07/2018IT - Software Development - Java IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading company based in the London. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for... View Job
DevOps Engineer We are currently looking for a Principle DevOps Engineer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area who have just ga... View Job
Front-End Developer We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join a leading company based in London. As the Front-End Web Developer you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join a leading company who build laboratory automation systems within life and physical sciences clients. The role is based in the Farnborough area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Software Developer will help clients allowintegration with many different types oflaboratory instruments to perform even the most complex experiments, interacting with numerous data sources. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The software developer will work within the development team with support from senior developers on; core products including, instrument drivers and custom solutions.
2. The role will work directly with customers assisting with full product cycle.
3. Using software development skills
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computing, engineering or science subject.
2. Proven experience in software development in any working or research environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with any programming language.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.