Job Reference: J5631901
Updated On: 25/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of pharmaceutical clinical trial systems .
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Software Developer will be responsible for the design and development of developed solutions, ensuring that the technical design of delivered solutions matches the defined software architecture and also ensuring the functional requirements in terms of usability, efficiency, reliability, availability, security and scalability are met.
1. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of pharmaceutical clinical trial projects demonstrating the project scope and delivering the technical solution.
2. You will be required to develop existing applications using Java (frameworks such as Spring) and SQL.
3. As part of your role as a Software Developer, the delivery of software through a full software development lifecycle with angular in web development, testing framework tools and use of source control.
4. The Software Developer must be able to embrace new technology, show a clear desire to continuously improve and work collaboratively with other team members.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Computer Science or related subject
2. Industry experience using Java and SQL development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Angular frameworks.
Key Words: Software Developer / Java/ Angular / Life Cycle / Development / ASP.NET / C# / MVC / Entity Framework / Pharmaceutical / Clinical Trial / SOA
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Data Manager
Oxford | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Data Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area focusing on drug discovery. As the Scientific Data Manager you will be supporti...Science
View & Apply
AI Software Developer
Berkshire | £40 - £50 per day
We are currently looking for a AI Software Developer to join the R&D division of a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the AI Software Developer you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply