Job Reference: J5631901
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of pharmaceutical clinical trial systems .
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Software Developer will be responsible for the design and development of developed solutions, ensuring that the technical design of delivered solutions matches the defined software architecture and also ensuring the functional requirements in terms of usability, efficiency, reliability, availability, security and scalability are met.
1. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of pharmaceutical clinical trial projects demonstrating the project scope and delivering the technical solution.
2. You will be required to develop existing applications using Java (frameworks such as Spring) and SQL.
3. As part of your role as a Software Developer, the delivery of software through a full software development lifecycle with angular in web development, testing framework tools and use of source control.
4. The Software Developer must be able to embrace new technology, show a clear desire to continuously improve and work collaboratively with other team members.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Computer Science or related subject
2. Industry experience using Java and SQL development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Angular frameworks.
Key Words: Software Developer / Java/ Angular / Life Cycle / Development / ASP.NET / C# / MVC / Entity Framework / Pharmaceutical / Clinical Trial / SOA
Other jobs with similar skills
Sitecore Web Developer
East Riding of Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sitecore Web Developer to join a leading Scientific company based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Sitecore Web Developer you will be responsible for deliver...Science
View & Apply
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply