J5630539SkiptonIS&T Permanent£20,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time04/01/2019IT - Development IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Big Data IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Tableau Consultant We are currently looking for a Tableau Consultant work on an initial 6 month contract in a BI team for a life science organisation in the Twickenham a... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enter... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester. As the Enterprise... View Job
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a leading software company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. The company provide innovative software solutions to help laboratories manage data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The software engineer will be working closely with a small team of hard-working developers with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
1. The role will be responsible for seeing projects through the entire software development life cycle using a range of writing codes.
2. The successful candidate will be working across all aspects of software engineering and must show a liking to continuous learning, new technologies, new techniques in software development.
3. The software engineer will be working closely with the development team working on each project identifying what the best writing code to enhance the software. The team are looking for a good communicator to share their passion for problem solving and create a good working relationship.
4. The role is located in pleasant surroundings, offers flexible working hours, working from home opportunity, relaxed working environment MSDN subscription
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or a related discipline
2. Proven industry or home project experience in using programming practices.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.