Job Reference: J5631085
Updated On: 02/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a successful Scientific organisation based in Teddington. The Software Developer is primarily a Web Development role responsible for designing and delivering web applications and supporting services
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Software Developer will join a small team of developers and will suit a developer with a small amount of full stack development experience or who is willing to develop full stack knowledge for the web application.
1. The Software Developer will build components and modules using Angular for front end and Java Spring.
2. As the Software Developer you must show a good understanding of source control and deployment methodologies to investigate issues with deployed software and creating bug fixes.
3. The role will look to ensure you can understand impact analysis on major design options and participate in code reviews in their own work.
4. The Software Developer must have a liking to learning new technologies and ability to learn unfamiliar
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or related degree
2. Proven industry or university experience in delivering a web based project.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Angular and Java Spring technologies.
Key Words: Software Developer Web Application Portal Angular Java MYSQL Technology Methodology
Other jobs with similar skills
Buckinghamshire | £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company covering the south west of London. As the Account Manager- South West London, you will be responsible for driving...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor
Selkirkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you a microbiologist looking for your next exciting position in industry? We are currently looking for a Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor to join a leading microbiology testing company based in ...Science
View & Apply