Job Reference: J5631085
Updated On: 07/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a successful Scientific organisation based in Teddington. The Software Developer is primarily a Web Development role responsible for designing and delivering web applications and supporting services
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Software Developer will join a small team of developers and will suit a developer with a small amount of full stack development experience or who is willing to develop full stack knowledge for the web application.
1. The Software Developer will build components and modules using Angular for front end and Java Spring.
2. As the Software Developer you must show a good understanding of source control and deployment methodologies to investigate issues with deployed software and creating bug fixes.
3. The role will look to ensure you can understand impact analysis on major design options and participate in code reviews in their own work.
4. The Software Developer must have a liking to learning new technologies and ability to learn unfamiliar
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or related degree
2. Proven industry or university experience in delivering a web based project.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Angular and Java Spring technologies.
Key Words: Software Developer Web Application Portal Angular Java MYSQL Technology Methodology
Other jobs with similar skills
Glasgow, Glasgow | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for your next role with a growing biotechnology company? We are currently looking for a Production Scientist with experience in HPLC and UV-Vis to ...Science
View & Apply
Field Service Engineer
Hampshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical equipment supplier. As the Field Service Engineer you will be based in Hampshire and attend custom...Science
View & Apply