Job Reference: J5637467
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join a leading Digital Health company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Software Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of Software Engineers and IT Professionals to deliver platforms and support products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work with Software Engineers to enhance their capabilities and careers through effective line management including one on one meetings, giving feedback, and providing coaching.
2. Design, develop, test and support production software.
3. Perform code reviews and ensure teams are working to best practices and processes.
4. Work with the Delivery Team to set, support and achieve ambitious improvement goals.
1. Proven experience in building products and solutions using modern architectural patterns.
2. Proven experience of managing a software engineering group.
3. Experience in open source technologies and database design as well as Significant experience in test and deployment automation testing.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences, Genomics
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - Python, IT Pharma - Computational - Programming, IT Pharma - Operations - IT Management