Job Reference: J5634604
Updated On: 12/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Devonshire area. As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for manufacturing systems including software and hardware at local site. System administration, deployment, development, and support of all relevant equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Â Provide technical guidance to users and management for software and hardware related issues and queries.
2. Participate in projects or teams and directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
3. Find opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service, efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Ensure appropriate Hardware and Software related procedures are enforced.
Role Requirements1. Relevant Degree, HND, HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software development/Database Engineering related field.
2. Knowledge of C/C++/C# Coding, Structured Text, Visual Basic, Sequential Function Chart.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading Biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on the fight against Cancer. As the Bioinformatics Scientist you wil...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordhsire | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity for a CSV Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the CSV Analyst you will report directly to the IT Systems Project Manager and will be involv...Science
View & Apply