Job Reference: J5634604
Updated On: 05/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Devonshire area. As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for manufacturing systems including software and hardware at local site. System administration, deployment, development, and support of all relevant equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Â Provide technical guidance to users and management for software and hardware related issues and queries.
2. Participate in projects or teams and directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
3. Find opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service, efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Ensure appropriate Hardware and Software related procedures are enforced.
Role Requirements1. Relevant Degree, HND, HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software development/Database Engineering related field.
2. Knowledge of C/C++/C# Coding, Structured Text, Visual Basic, Sequential Function Chart.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
Other jobs with similar skills
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting s...Science
View & Apply
Software Engineering Team Leader
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Software Engineering Team Leader to join a leading contract research organisation providing drug discovery services based in the Cheshire area. As the Software Engineeri...Science
View & Apply