Job Reference: J5633762
Updated On: 11/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Test Lead to join a leading Scientific Software company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Software Test Lead you will be responsible for managing their existing team of QA professionals and leading on the design and implementation of best-practise quality and testing procedures. You will ensure that the company maintains its reputation for providing excellent and defect-free software, both on the desktop and on the web.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Ensure that the company continues to produce high-quality software products Oversee all aspects of QA, including establishing tracking metrics, applying industry best practises and developing and improving processes to ensure that quality goals are met.
2. Lead and mentor others to enhance the QA team’s effectiveness.
3. Develop relationships with the development, application science and business teams to understand their requirements and challenges.
4. Understand and keep abreast of current best-practice around QA, testing and automation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Test Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience with managing an outsourced QA team would be useful Background / interest in Chemistry.
2. Experience of driving test and QA strategy as well as contributing to the
overall software development strategy
3. Good automation experience, Agile methodology experience and experience with managing a QA team.
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Informatics Lead (LIMS)
Cambridge, Cambridge | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Python Software Developer to join a leading biotech company leading the fight against cancer based in the Cambridge, area. As the Python Software Developer you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Greater Manchester | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leading ...Science
View & Apply
Corporate Data And Analytics Manager
Hertfordshire | £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Corporate Data & Analytics Manager to join an exciting gene therapy company who are developing innovative medicine based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Cor...Science
View & Apply