Job Reference: J5633802
Updated On: 16/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to join a global Life Science company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for the leading of the testing for a number of web applications.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Software Test Engineer will be working closely with development teams and business users to deliver functionality throughout the lifecycle of a project.
1. The largest part of the role is the testing of the SAP Hybris E-commerce CRM Software platform and internal applications.
2. The Test Engineer will work with project teams to define test strategies and develop/ execution of automated regression test suite.
3. The software tester engineer will need to have experience with Mysql databases to perform SQL queries to validate test results
4. The testing role will be responsible for the documenting of test cases and reporting status of defects in release.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Software Test Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The software team currently working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and the successful candidate should have knowledge and experience of testing API's.
2. Proven industry experience in testing across a range of websites and applications
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking tool
Key Words: Software Test Tester Engineer Website Application API Script
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Test Lead
Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Software Test Lead to join a leading Scientific Software company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Software Test Lead you will be responsible for managing their ex...Science
View & Apply
Senior Business Analyst
Middlesex | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading International Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading a small t...Science
View & Apply