J5630577SkiptonIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£250.00 to £400.00 per dayFull Time28/11/2018IT IT - Development IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Data Warehousing IT - Business Analysis IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Web Developer We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a leading Software Development company based in the London area. As the Senior Web Develop... View Job
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enter... View Job
We are currently looking for a Testing Consultant to join a leading Software Solutions company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibility for this role will be to participate in the creation of new products and the enhancement LIMS products Working in an agile environment, you will be passionate about continuous improvement and be dedicated to refining our agile processes using knowledge of software best practises. Your duties as the Testing Consultant will be to:
1. The software testing consultant will develop and execute formal test plans and procedures. Review and assess test coverage to ensure thorough quality inspection and plan tests, writes test cases/scripts, and execute tests.
2. You will be responsible for Documentation, tracking and reporting test results, defects and other quality metrics, to provide actionable information. Enter problems and issues into tracking system and participate in resolution.
3. You will be expected to work unsupervised in a timely manner within an Agile environment and produce a successful record of automation using a scripting language (e.g., .Net, ASP, C#).
4. The Automated Web Tester will complete both manual and automated testing of applications to support QA, UAT and end-to-end test phases. The role will include story analysis, release and regression testing and defect reporting and verification.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manager (no staff) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in LIMS testing
3. It would be an advantage to have worked with the following: .Net, ASP, C# (scripting) or SQL databases.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.