J4755CambridgeshireEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£38.00 to £40.00 per hourFull Time15/11/2017Engineering – Project Engineering - Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Engineer We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you... View Job
Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicesteshire area has become available. As the Process Engineer... View Job
Facilities Project Manager A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Solid Dose Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Solid Dose Project Engineer you will be responsible for effective delivery, implementation and handover of a variety of engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Solid Dose Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working as a hands on Solid Dose Project Engineer supporting and developing team working across all members within the project engineering section to ensure company, departmental and individual objectives are made.
2. As the Solid Dose Project Engineer, you will be customer focused, which will involve negotiating with suppliers and contractors to secure the best value / delivery options along with preparing purchase orders and contract documentation for authorised suppliers/ vendors.
3. You will be involved with the process of solid dose manufacturing and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety, statutory legislation, construction regulations, pressure systems, COSHH and PUWER.
4. As the Solid Dose Project Engineer, you will be responsible for all projects to stay within budget and are delivered on time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Solid Dose Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or HND qualified.
2. Proven industry experience working as a hands on project engineer on a variety of different projects within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working with solid dose manufacturing.
Key Words: Project Engineer / GMP / Solid Dose / Engineering / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / Chemical Engineering / Science / Engineer / Projects / Scientific / contractor / Health and Safety / Pharma manufacturing / Pharmaceuticals / H&S / Contract / HND / Chemical / Cambridgeshire / COSHH / PUWER / Pressure Systems / Good Manufacturing Practice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.