Job Reference: J5636910
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join a leading Environmental business going through a companywide digital transformation as part of their ecological transformation ambitions. The role can be based out of their London or Midlands based sites. As the Solutions Architect you will be responsible for leading the integrating IT Systems for it to meet the requirements of the organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The role is working closely with the Programme Manager and Head of Technology. In the role you will be responsible for tracking changes and developments in the public cloud workspaces and identifying opportunities to support the continuous improvement of services. the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the design, build and deployment of any projects or product services and solutions
2. Using expert knowledge of DevOps, system integration approaches and data architecture principles to ensure the management of IT Product / integration delivery is of a high quality. Working closely with the team to expand the culture of Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
3. The role will work with product management to understand desired business outcomes and how technical solutions contribute to those solutions. Helping to design the solutions for cross-functional multi-platform systems and technical capabilities.
4. Lead the development of architecture runways required across projects within a domain and provide day-to-day technical leadership to the delivery team. The role will then follow the latest developments in DevOps/system integration / data architecture practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Solutions Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Computer Science / Mathematical focused degree
2. Proven industry experience in leading the design of large complex IT systems and business change projects. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, i.e. requirements gathering, solution design, solution development and solution testing (unit, integration, system, penetration, etc).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with APIs/Web services technology and providing the design documentations accordingly. Experience of developing using serverless and stateless solution architectures.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: IT Pharma - Operations - Programme Manager - IT, IT Pharma - Operations - Product Owner