Job Reference: J5637292
Status: Now Interviewing
Are you an experienced Sourcing Associate with experience purchasing human biological materials looking for an exciting new remote opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Sourcing Associate (Human Biomaterial) to join a growing Life Sciences company based in England, however the role can be remote working from home anywhere in the UK.
As the Sourcing Associate you will assist the Sourcing Manager and contribute to the sourcing of human biomaterial products offered by the company and maintain close relationships with their partners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Sourcing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for taking in enquiries from the sales team and source required products to meet target price and detailed technical specifications with exceptionally rapid turnaround.
2. You will assist the Sourcing Manager with managing relationships with existing collection sites and building further business with these partners as well as new collection sites.
3. As well as purchasing products from collection sites as a day-to-day activity, you will also be responsible for supplier approval process and additionally managing and arranging contracts in place with suppliers to secure supply.
4. As the Sourcing Associate, you will also contribute to maintaining/improving the ISO9001 Quality Management System by contributing to and cooperating with Complaint/NC investigations and Internal & External Audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sourcing Associate (Human Biomaterial) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ideally industry experience working in a Sourcing, Product Management, Business Development or similar role in a B2B commercial setting. Experience with purchasing human biological materials for the IVD industry would be highly advantageous.
2. You will need to have a strong understanding of how human biological products are used within In Vitro Diagnostic testing. Additionally, you will need to have a Biology degree or equivalent technical experience.
3. Experience using a CRM system and working with a Quality Management System (adhering to ISO 9001 or equivalent standards) would be advantageous.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Medical Device, Contract Research Organisation, Life Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy, Science, Diagnostics