Downstream Senior Research Associate We are currently looking for a Downstream Senior Research Associate to join a leading Antibody research company based Cambridgeshire. As the Downstrea... View Job
Senior Process Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in Norfolk. As the Process Development ... View Job
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for th... View Job
We are currently looking for a SPR/Biacore Research Scientist to join the Biophysical Techniques team within a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the SPR/Biacore Research Scientist you will be responsible for assay development, optimisation, execution and interpretation of in vitro SPR assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SPR/Biacore Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your work will support the identification and optimisation of molecules in early stage small molecule programmes; the execution of a range of primary and secondary in vitro studies aimed at the molecular characterization of these entities and application of novel technologies and techniques to enable prosecution of the best targets.
2. Develop and optimise SPR assays using your technical expertise in SPR and experience using Biacore 4000.
3. Use fluorescent based biochemical cell-based assays for the design, development, optimisation and prosecutions of SPR assays.
4. You will work closely with the Structural Biology, Chemistry and Primary Pharmacology Departments so must be able to provide clear recommendations on scientific decisions and priorities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SPR/Biacore Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline (PhD desirable)
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Immunology or Drug Discovery field
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and optimising SPR assays and Biophysical techniques
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.