J3572City of LondonIS&T Technology Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annum - Experience dependentFull Time12/05/2017IT – Software Development
IT - Development
IT – Consultant
IT – Business Intelligence
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QlikView DeveloperWe are currently looking for a QlikView Developer to join a leading company based in the Swindon area. They are a multi-awarding win... View Job
Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Cognos T... View Job
Principle BOARD Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
SQL BI Developer - London - Business Intelligence
We are currently looking for a SQL BI Developer to join a leading company based in the heart of the City of London. You will be joining a company that is a household name with a global reach. Being a major player within the technology industry, they provided millions of homes with services such as broadband, phone and TV.
You will be given the opportunity to work on complete greenfield projects which will be seen through to implementation. This role provides genuine scope for progression with a clearly defined career path.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SQL BI Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Building end-to-end ETL processes using the components within SSIS and T-SQL
2. Generating clean, informative reports using SSRS
3. Liaising with senior stakeholders within the business and gathering requirements with the ability to push back and make suggestions where necessary.
4. Building and analysing multi-dimensional cubes using SSAS and MDX (desirable)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A working knowledge and commercial experience with using the full SQL BI stack (SSAS desirable) 2. Experience with using SQL Server 2008R2 - 2014/16 3. Stakeholder management experience
Key Words: Business Intelligence, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, BI Developer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.